The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan has two different phases; Cleanse Phase and Max Phase. Each phase requires a different type of meal plan to help get you the best results possible.
The Cleanse Phase is all about cleansing your body so there are certain foods that you should try to eat that will aid in the cleansing.
The Max Phase is all about losing weight and increasing your energy so the recommended foods will change to help assist with that.
Cleanse Phase Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Probiotic Restore (days 4-10), Fiber Drink (days 1-3 and 8-10), and a bowl or piece of fruit 30 minutes later.
Mid-Morning: Fruit is best for cleansing. Add in 3 hard boiled eggs or plain oatmeal if needed.
Lunch: Salad or greens with lean protein and complex carbohydrates.
Mid-Afternoon: Nuts, seeds, raw vegetables or fruit. Rice cake with natural peanut butter or almond butter.
Dinner: 4-6 OmegaPlex and lean protein with lightly cooked vegetables.
Snack: If needed a bowl or piece of fruit
Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse tablets with water (days 1-7)
Additional Tips For Success:
**You also want to be drinking 2 glasses of water between each meal and snack. Your goal should be 1 gallon per day!**
1. Try to stay away from fried foods, refined sugars, bread, wheat products, alcohol, dairy, coffee, and soda.
2. The best fruits to eat during the cleanse phase are apples, grapefruit and berries (fibrous and low glycemic)
3. Stick to clean proteins like tuna, salmon, eggs, and chicken. Stay away from processed lunch meats.
4. Eat clean carbs like rice, hummus and oatmeal
5. Add in Spark when you are feeling tired. I prefer it in the morning and mid-afternoon.
Max Phase Meal Plan:
Before Breakfast: Spark, 1st Yellow MNS Packet and 3 Catalyst
Breakfast: Meal Replacement Shake with both White MNS Packets. Or 3 whole eggs or 1/2 cup of oats with nuts or fruit.
Mid-Morning Snack: Choose from 3 eggs, 1 fruit, veggies, nuts or nut butter, hummus, can of tuna, 2 scoops of Muscle Gain, or AdvoCare Bar.
Before Lunch: 2nd Yellow MNS Packet and Spark if needed.
Lunch: Protein with vegetables. Examples: Chicken Salad, low car wrap, or salmon with broccoli.
Afternoon Snack: Choose from 3 eggs, 1 fruit, veggies, nuts or nut butter, hummus, can of tuna, 2 scoops of Muscle Gain, or AdvoCare Bar. Spark if needed.
Dinner: Protein (steak, chicken or fish) with vegetables. Add rice or potato if needed.
Snack: If needed choose from 3 eggs, 1 fruit, veggies, nuts or nut butter, hummus, can of tuna, 2 scoops of Muscle Gain, or AdvoCare Bar.
Additional Tips For Success:
1. Try to be at least 90% on for a minimum of 14 days.
2. Keep carbs under 30 grams per meal or snack
3. Drink 90-120 oz of water
4. Excerise at least 30 minutes 5-6 days per week
5. Minimize your alcohol, bread and dairy intake. Avoid if possible.
6. Increase healthy fats as you decrease carbohydrates (avocados, olives, nuts and seeds).
Take The 24 Day Challenge & See How Much Weight You Can Lose!
Tired of the way you look and feel?* Ready to make a change?*
Take The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge! Get everything you need to take the challenge with the bundle below…
Take The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Today!